Definition of multicurrency
: involving or using more than one currency (such as Canadian currency and American currency) a multicurrency bank account … the Japanese are promoting the use of their own currency as a way of expanding the multicurrency reserve system in order to lessen the importance of the dollar.— Carla Rapoport
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?