: equipped with a motor : powered by a motor
- For those who just want a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice but don't want to make it by hand, we also tested a dozen motorized citrus juicers.
- —Consumer Reports
- The road I traveled is all but impassable to motorized vehicles, excepting a trail bike driven by someone who knows how to negotiate mammoth mudholes …
- —Blaine Harden
: of, relating to, or involving a motor or motor-driven vehicle
- Inside the machine, I heard a circular whir, a motorized grinding, a sigh like a bus releasing exhaust.
- —Adam Baer
- Motorized tractor pulls have been around since 1929, and became a formally organized sport 20 years ago.
- —Brian McCoy
- … the local snowmobile club asked whether it could continue to use our logging roads, and although we don't much care for motorized recreation, we said yes in the interest of neighborliness.
- —Chris Jerome
: equipped with or transported by motor-driven vehicles
- Soviet airborne divisions do not have the same degree of land mobility as tank or motorized rifle divisions …
- —Soviet Military Power