livestreamed; livestreaming; livestreams
Definition of livestream
(Entry 1 of 2)
: to stream (a live event) over the Internet The public broadcaster decided not to livestream the speech by the founder of a separatist group the government is seeking to ban …— Paul Yeung
Definition of livestream (Entry 2 of 2)
: a broadcast of a live event streamed over the Internet … I fired up the ol' computer and dialed up the livestream that promised to let me watch Paxton say something, anything, about ethics.— Ken Herman
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?