Definition of ki-yi
(Entry 1 of 5)
—used to express exultation
ki-yied; ki-yied; ki-yiing; ki-yis
Definition of ki-yi (Entry 2 of 5)
Definition of ki-yi (Entry 3 of 5)
1 : a bark or yelp (as of a dog)
2 : dog
Definition of ki-yi (Entry 4 of 5)
in the U.S. Navy
: a small brush for scrubbing clothing or canvas
ki·yi | \ ˈkē(ˌ)yē\
Definition of kiyi (Entry 5 of 5)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Words We're Watching: 'Samesies'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game