in·ter·neural | \ ¦intə(r)+\
Definition of interneural
(Entry 1 of 2)
: situated between neural arches or neural spines
Definition of interneural (Entry 2 of 2)
: one of the spiny bones that extend into the flesh of certain fishes between the neural spines and articulate with the rays of the dorsal fins
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?