feel the needidiom
Definition of feel the need
: to have a strong feeling that one must have or do something I felt a need to take control of the situation. I feel the need to try again. drivers who feel the need for speed
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game