et·ua tree | \ ˈetəwə-, ˈet‧wə-\
Definition of etua tree
: a tropical African tree (Kigelia pinnata) of the family Bignoniaceae with sausage-shaped pods borne on the old wood
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game