: placed under or as if under a magic spell
: having or seeming to have a magical quality
- an enchanted forest/island
- A journey beneath a rig is an excursion to an enchanted realm.
- —Paul K. Driessen
: made to feel delightfully pleased or charmed
- I was enchanted, ravished with pleasure by what I saw.
- —Robert Garis
- His many previous works have attracted a loyal, enchanted following.
- —George Johnson
- Hollywood may be in a tizzy over the upcoming movie version of his … first novel, … but others aren't nearly as enchanted.
- —Steve Daly
… trying to provide one of the first-round upsets to which the public is so enchantedly accustomed.