Examples of dubiety in a Sentence
the comfort of having a faith free from all dubiety is what attracts people to the religious sect
Recent Examples of dubiety from the Web
Thankfully, any dubiety melts away with the burbling opening chords of Oh Baby, a propulsive slice of '80s synth-laden nostalgia that taps into the familiar feelings of longing and isolation that have become LCD's staple.
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'dubiety.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback.
Synonym Discussion of dubiety
- assumed the role of manager without hesitation or uncertainty
- plagued by doubts as to what to do
- felt some dubiety about its practicality
- an economic forecast greeted with skepticism
- regarded the stranger with suspicion
- had a great mistrust of doctors
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up dubiety? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).