dis·operative | \ "+\
Definition of disoperative
: hostile to or hindering cooperation the balance between the cooperative, altruistic tendencies and those which are disoperative and egoistic— M. F. A. Montagu working in disoperative conditions
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?