: causal or logical relation or sequence
- the connection between two ideas
: contextual relation or association
- In this connection the word has a different meaning.
: relationship in fact
- wanted in connection with a robbery
: a relation of personal intimacy (as of family ties)
- Family connections can make getting a job much easier.
: something that connects : link
- a loose connection in the wiring
: a means of communication or transport
: a person connected with another especially by marriage, kinship, or common interest
: a political, social, professional, or commercial relationship
: such as
- The school has no connection with the museum.
: an arrangement to execute orders or advance interests of another
- a firm's foreign connections
: a source of contraband (such as illegal drugs)
: a set of persons associated together: such as