:causal or logical relation or sequence
- the connection between two ideas
:contextual relation or association
- In this connection the word has a different meaning.
:relationship in fact
- wanted in connection with a robbery
:a relation of personal intimacy (as of family ties)
- Family connections can make getting a job much easier.
:something that connects :link
- a loose connection in the wiring
:a means of communication or transport
:a person connected with another especially by marriage, kinship, or common interest
:a political, social, professional, or commercial relationship
: such as
- The school has no connection with the museum.
:an arrangement to execute orders or advance interests of another
- a firm's foreign connections
:a source of contraband (such as illegal drugs)
:a set of persons associated together: such as