Definition of conduct oneself
: to behave especially in a public or formal situation The way you conduct yourself in an interview often determines whether or not you get the job. She conducted herself as a professional and earned the respect of her coworkers. I don't approve of the way he conducts himself.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game