Definition of himself
- he considers himself lucky
- he himself did it
- himself unhappy, he understood the situation
- a gift to his wife and himself
- everyone must fend for himself
- hasn't been himself lately
After a good night's sleep, he felt like himself again.
He's not himself today; something must be bothering him.
before 12th century
: that same man, boy, or male animal:
—used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned
—used for emphasis to refer again to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned
What made you want to look up himself? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).