variants: or co-extruded
Definition of coextruded
: produced by simultaneous extrusion of multiple layers The carbonated beverage container is a can within a can; the 7-layer coextruded package consists of a lightweight fluted plastic shell inside a smooth plastic outer container. — Predicasts Technology Update, 30 Apr. 1983 co–extruded plastic cans
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game