variants: or co-extruded
Definition of coextruded
: produced by simultaneous extrusion of multiple layers The carbonated beverage container is a can within a can; the 7-layer coextruded package consists of a lightweight fluted plastic shell inside a smooth plastic outer container. — Predicasts Technology Update, 30 Apr. 1983 co–extruded plastic cans
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game