Definition of bullion coin
Note: Bullion coins are minted for purchase as an investment. Examples of gold bullion coins include the South African Krugerrand, the U.S. gold Eagle, the Canadian gold Maple Leaf, and the Chinese gold Panda, all of which are one ounce pure gold. Silver bullion Eagles, Maple Leafs, and Pandas are also minted.
Keep scrolling for more
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?