Definition of blue-roan
(Entry 1 of 2)
: of a roan color produced by mingling of black and white hairs
Definition of blue-roan (Entry 2 of 2)
: a blue-roan individual (such as a horse or dog)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game