Definition of blinged-out
: wearing or embellished with flashy jewelry or features … the blinged-out, outspoken, touchdown-celebrating wide receiver …— Karl Taro Greenfeld, Sports Illustrated, 30 Oct. 2006 … the rock equivalent of a blinged-out rap star …— Oliver Wang, Vibe, December 2005 She is barefoot and wearing a blinged-out T-shirt that reads I LOVE MY WIFE …— Judith Newman, Ladies Home Journal, March 2009 a blinged-out SUV
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game