Definition of aromantic
: having little or no romantic feeling toward others : experiencing little or no romantic desire or attraction And being aromantic doesn't mean you can't experience other types of love or develop strong connections to others, [Bella] DePaulo points out. It also doesn't mean you can't or don't want to be in a relationship.— Anna Medaris Miller
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?