Definition of adorational
: marked by, motivated by, or showing adoration Both are insulated by the sycophantic staff syndrome, the adorational press they largely enjoy … the whole bit.— David Nyhan, Boston Globe, 29 Nov. 1990
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game