Definition of adorational
: marked by, motivated by, or showing adoration Both are insulated by the sycophantic staff syndrome, the adorational press they largely enjoy … the whole bit.— David Nyhan, Boston Globe, 29 Nov. 1990
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game