Stau·ding·er equation | \ ˈs(h)tau̇diŋə(r)-\
Definition of Staudinger equation
: an equation for determining the molecular weight of polymeric materials that utilizes the viscosity of solutions of the polymer at definite concentrations
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game