: in a clear manner <speaking clearly>
: it is clear <clearly, a new approach is needed>
Examples of CLEARLY
- You should try to speak more clearly.
- The mountain was clearly visible in the distance.
- The problem is very clearly getting worse.
- “A new approach is needed.” “Clearly.”
- “The current method isn't working.” “Clearly not.”
First Known Use of CLEARLY
Related to CLEARLY
- all right, alright, assuredly, certainly, indeed, definitely, doubtless, easily, forsooth, hands down, inarguably, incontestably, incontrovertibly, indisputably, plainly, really, so, sure, surely, truly, unarguably, undeniably, undoubtedly, unquestionably
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up clearly? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).