Examples of CERTAINLY
- It will certainly rain tomorrow.
- This year's festival was certainly much better than last year's.
- I'm certainly going to try.
- The new version is most certainly easier to use.
- The snake that bit her was almost certainly poisonous.
First Known Use of CERTAINLY
Related to CERTAINLY
- all right, alright, assuredly, indeed, clearly, definitely, doubtless, easily, forsooth, hands down, inarguably, incontestably, incontrovertibly, indisputably, plainly, really, so, sure, surely, truly, unarguably, undeniably, undoubtedly, unquestionably
Learn More About CERTAINLY
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up certainly? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).