present tense third-person singular of weasel
Synonyms of weasels
See the Dictionary Definition
to avoid giving a definite answer or position
- the polite guest chose to weasel rather than admit that he didn't like the meal
Synonyms for weasels
Words Related to weasels
Phrases Synonymous with weasels
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game