plural of sharpie
Synonyms of sharpies
a dishonest person who uses clever means to cheat others out of something of value
- those poolroom sharpies cleaned them out
Synonyms for sharpies
Words Related to sharpies
- (or imposters),
- (also phoneys),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors