Synonyms & Antonyms of wall (off)
to disallow entry into (a place) by means of a physical barrier at the entry point
- big orange barrels walled off the highway exit
Synonyms for wall (off)
Words Related to wall (off)
Near Antonyms for wall (off)
Antonyms for wall (off)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game