plural of unification
Synonyms & Antonyms of unifications
the act or an instance of joining two or more things into one
- the political unification of several Central European states into a German empire dominated by Prussia
Synonyms for unifications
Words Related to unifications
Near Antonyms for unifications
Antonyms for unifications
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game