plural of synthesis
Synonyms & Antonyms of syntheses
a distinct entity formed by the combining of two or more different things
- a philosophy that is a kind of synthesis of several schools of Western and Eastern thought
Synonyms for syntheses
Words Related to syntheses
Near Antonyms for syntheses
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors