Synonyms & Antonyms of trembly
See the Dictionary Definition
marked by or given to small uncontrollable bodily movements
- the inexperienced lecturer tried to control her trembly hands as she walked onstage
Synonyms for trembly
Words Related to trembly
Near Antonyms for trembly
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors