Synonyms & Antonyms of transportable
See the Dictionary Definition
capable of being taken from one place to another by public carrier
- you'll need to see if that food is transportable overseas before you send boxes of it to your relatives in the military
Synonyms for transportable
Words Related to transportable
Antonyms for transportable
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors