Synonyms and Antonyms of transfigure
- Married life has seemingly transfigured his formerly aimless existence.
Synonym Discussion of transfigure
- transformed a small company into a corporate giant
- awkward girls metamorphosed into graceful ballerinas
- attempted to transmute lead into gold
- converted the study into a nursery
- a story in which a frog is transmogrified into a prince
- joy transfigured her face
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up transfigure? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).