Synonyms & Antonyms of tautology
a statement in which you repeat a word, idea, etc., in a way that is not necessary
- "A beginner who has just started" is a tautology.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for tautology
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for tautology
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game