present participle of situate
Synonyms & Antonyms of situating
See the Dictionary Definition
to arrange something in a certain spot or position
- the new industrial complex is situated near the highway
Synonyms for situating
Words Related to situating
- (or plonking),
- plunking down
- (or plonking down),
Near Antonyms for situating
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game