plural of singularity
Synonyms & Antonyms of singularities
an odd or peculiar habit
- a college professor with singularities of dress and speech that have long endeared him to his students
Synonyms for singularities
Words Related to singularities
Near Antonyms for singularities
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors