plural of routine
Synonyms of routines
1 an established and often automatic or monotonous series of actions followed when engaging in some activity
- part of my morning routine is drinking a cup of coffee while reading the newspaper
Synonyms for routines
Words Related to routines
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors