plural of refresher
Synonyms of refreshers
See the Dictionary Definition
chiefly US something that helps you to remember something you have forgotten; a reminder about something —usually singular —usually + on
- Before we play, I need a refresher on the rules.
- Some people need a refresher on how to be polite.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for refreshers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- July 2020 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Difficult Spelling Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game