plural of restoration
Synonyms of restorations
the act or an instance of bringing something damaged or worn back to its original state
- When the restoration was complete, the decades-old building looked almost as good as it had when it was new.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for restorations
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors