Synonyms & Antonyms of reminiscence
2 the power or process of recalling what has been previously learned or experienced
- we wondered whether she could trust her reminiscence of events that happened so long ago
Synonyms for reminiscence
Words Related to reminiscence
Near Antonyms for reminiscence
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors