Synonyms & Antonyms of rein (in)
to keep from exceeding a desirable degree or level (as of expression)
- try to rein in your spending, so you have some money left for saving
Synonyms for rein (in)
Words Related to rein (in)
Near Antonyms for rein (in)
Antonyms for rein (in)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game