Synonyms & Antonyms of regulatory
formal making or concerned with making official rules about what is acceptable in a particular business, activity, etc.
- a regulatory agency
- They are seeking regulatory approval for the merger.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for regulatory
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for regulatory
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- July 2021 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Commonly Confused Words Returns Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game