past tense of reaffirm
Synonyms & Antonyms of reaffirmed
See the Dictionary Definition
to formally state (something) again in order to emphasize that it is true
- The President reaffirmed his commitment to cutting taxes.
- She reaffirmed her stance on the issue.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for reaffirmed
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for reaffirmed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game