past tense of reaffirm
Synonyms & Antonyms of reaffirmed
See the Dictionary Definition
to formally state (something) again in order to emphasize that it is true
- The President reaffirmed his commitment to cutting taxes.
- She reaffirmed her stance on the issue.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for reaffirmed
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for reaffirmed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game