Synonyms & Antonyms of possessive
intolerant of rivalry or unfaithfulness
- he was very possessive of his girlfriend's attention, and it was really starting to annoy her
Synonyms for possessive
Words Related to possessive
Near Antonyms for possessive
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game