variants: or peccadillos
plural of peccadillo
Synonyms & Antonyms of peccadilloes
a small mistake or fault that is not regarded as very bad or serious
- His political career was marked by numerous peccadillos, but no huge scandals.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for peccadilloes
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for peccadilloes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors