plural of misdemeanor
Synonyms & Antonyms of misdemeanors
law a criminal act that is less serious than a felony
- He was charged with committing a misdemeanor.
- a misdemeanor traffic violation
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for misdemeanors
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for misdemeanors
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors