plural of virtue
Synonyms & Antonyms of virtues
a quality that gives something special worth
- the virtue of wool as a clothing material is that it can provide insulation from the cold even when wet
Synonyms for virtues
Words Related to virtues
Near Antonyms for virtues
Antonyms for virtues
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game