Synonyms & Antonyms of oversimplify
to describe (something) in a way that does not include all the facts and details and that causes misunderstanding
- The article oversimplifies the problem.
- She tends to oversimplify things.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for oversimplify
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for oversimplify
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- February 2021 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- More Confusing Words—Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game