present participle of mosey
Synonyms of moseying
See the Dictionary Definition
US, informal to walk or move in a slow and relaxed way
- I think I'll mosey on over to the post office and see if the mail has come in yet.
- He moseyed up to the bar.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for moseying
- footing (it),
- hoofing (it),
- legging (it),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 12/6/19
- Getting with the ‘Program’ (or ‘Programme’)
- Why Do We Say Teams Get a 'Bye'?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/29/19
Ask the Editors