plural of lading
Synonyms of ladings
a mass or quantity of something taken up and carried, conveyed, or transported
- a bill of lading is a document issued by a carrier that lists goods being shipped and specifies the terms of their transport
Synonyms for ladings
Words Related to ladings
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game