Synonyms of klutz
See the Dictionary Definition
a clumsy, awkward person
- how can she be such a klutz after studying ballet for so many years?
Synonyms for klutz
Words Related to klutz
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 12/6/19
- Getting with the ‘Program’ (or ‘Programme’)
- Why Do We Say Teams Get a 'Bye'?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/29/19
Ask the Editors