keep an eye onphrase
Synonyms of keep an eye on
See the Dictionary Definition
to pay continued close attention to (something) for a particular purpose
- Can you keep an eye on the biscuits so they don't burn?
Synonyms for keep an eye on
Words Related to keep an eye on
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors